Chillingham Road Primary School follows the admissions ‘code’ or ‘guidance’ detailed below in accordance with guidance from the Department of Education.
To view the coordinated admissions scheme for Newcastle Upon Tyne maintained schools including academies, please follow this link:
The Governing Body is the Admissions Authority of this school and is responsible for determining the school’s admissions policy.
“There is a right for people to object about the policy to the Schools Adjudicator (OSA). See the Schools Adjudicator website for more information on how to do this. Objections for the admissions arrangements for 2020/2021 must be made by 15 May 2019”.
Our admissions policies for the school can be downloaded below:
- Admissions Policy 2019 2020
- Admissions Policy for Chillingham Road and OLT primaries 2020 2021
- Coordinated admission scheme 2019 2020
- Playgroup Admissions Policy September 2019
- The closing date for applying for Reception Sep 2020 is 12 noon on 15 January 2020 and you apply direct to the local authority.
- The closing date for Nursery Sep 2020 is 12 noon on 13th March and you apply direct to school.