Chillingham Road Primary School follows the admissions ‘code’ or ‘guidance’ detailed below in accordance with guidance from the Department of Education.
To view the coordinated admissions scheme for Newcastle Upon Tyne maintained schools including academies, please follow this link:
The Governing Body is the Admissions Authority of this school and is responsible for determining the school’s admissions policy.
“There is a right for people to object about the policy to the Schools Adjudicator (OSA). See the Schools Adjudicator website for more information on how to do this. Objections for the admissions arrangements for 2020/2021 must be made by 15 May 2019”.
Our admissions policies for the school can be downloaded below:
- EYFS Welcome booklet 2021 2022
- Nursery Admission registration 2021 2022
- Nursery Admissions Policy 2021 2022
- Nursery Admissions Policy 2022 2023 Final
- Playgroup Admissions Policy 2020 2021
- Playgroup Admissions Policy 2021 2022 Final
- Reception Admissions 2021 22 Final
- Reception Admissions 2022 2023 Final