SEPTEMBER START 2021
PLEASE READ THE IMPORTANT INFORMATION BELOW ABOUT THE NEW SCHOOL YEAR IN SEPTEMBER
- We will be sending out new data collection sheets in September so please ensure we have up to date contact information for you.
- Please update us if your child has any allergies or dietary requirements.
- School uniform will be compulsory from September. Please check your email from the 20/07/21 to see how you can order uniform.
- The school office will only deal with uniform requests on Fridays.
- On the days that your child has PE- they can come to school in their PE kit or tracksuit. They do not need to wear school uniform on these days. See PE timetable below.
- Please ensure you arrive to school on time. Take a look at the drop off and collection times below. If your child is late- you will need to ring the bell at the office on Chillingham Road and wait outside until a member of staff is able to collect them.
- If families are persistently late then a parenting contract will have to be organised.
- Children will remain in their class bubbles for playtimes and lunchtimes.
- There will be two classes in the dinner hall each lunchtime.
- Children will only need to bring bags to school if they have a packed lunch.
- All of your child's logins and passwords for our online platforms will remain the same. If you are new and your child requires these passwords then please contact the school office.
- Please ensure your child does not bring any other items such as toys to school.